Jr. Marketing Intern
Are you looking to jump into the world of digital marketing? Are you eager to strengthen your marketing skills? Then you're exactly what Nonprofit Marketing Magazine is looking for. This unpaid internship is designed to provide college students exposure to digital marketing (email marketing, content marketing, and social media) to ambitious college interns.
The intern would work on projects related to Nonprofit Marketing Magazine including the digital publication, interviews, website updates, social media, and more.
- Must be enrolled at a local university in Saint Louis, MO, studying marketing, communications, or advertising
- Strong desire to learn with a professional drive
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva and Social Media Automation Tools
- Familiarity with Squarespace website platform
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Access to a working computer/laptop
- Draft content for digital platforms including social media and email marketing
- Manage and update company website with content
- Generate monthly marketing metric reports for social media
- Prepare presentations for webinars and tutorials
- Interview nonprofit professionals
- Attend networking events and promote and behalf of the magazine
- Write one article per month for the site
Compensation: This opportunity is for college credit and portfolio building.
Time Commitment: 5 to 10 hours per week
This is an immediate hire position. The company is located in Saint Louis, MO. While this position is mostly remote work, one face to face meeting is required per month. Additional meetings will be held via video conferencing.
Required Travel: 25%
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and unofficial copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org