Nonprofit Marketing Magazine is seeking contributors who would like to share informative, original, and thought-provoking content with our growing audience.
The Nonprofit Marketing Magazine Reader
Ambitious woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who are nonprofit marketers or nonprofit professionals.
She is currently serving in one of the following capacities within her organization:
- Part of a small marketing team and executes the vision of her organization through day-to-day marketing tasks such as sending digital newsletters, managing social media, budget. Every now and then, she may have the opportunity to develop a marketing strategy and implement it.
- Serves as the point person for all marketing and communications related tasks for the organization, but her title isn’t Director. She also wears many hats within the organization including development. However, marketing and communications is the one the top priorities.
- Operates her own nonprofit organization in addition to working a 9 to 5. She is currently a one woman team, often providing the outreach, writing the grants, and day-to-day marketing activities.
She has a passion for making a large impact with limited resources. She will go above and beyond to ensure she is making a difference in her community and that her organization has what it needs to sustain and eventually thrive.
Nonprofit Marketing Magazine is focused on helping nonprofit organizations make large impact with limited marketing resources. Whether that impact is to increase donations, raise membership numbers, or expand their volunteer pool, we are passionate about helping nonprofits go from struggle to success through marketing and communications related content.
What We're Looking For
- Well written, informative, and thought-provoking articles between 750 to 1500 words that provide tangible solutions nonprofit marketers and professionals can learn from and /or implement into their organization.
- Original content that has not been used anywhere else.
- Social Media: Social Media Channel Specific Content; Data; Case Studies; Campaigns;
- Strategy: Social Media Strategy; Email Marketing Strategy; Content Marketing Strategy; Connecting With Audiences; Event Planning; Securing Sponsorships and Grants
- Content: Social Media Content; Creating Campaigns; Email Marketing Content; Website Content; Case Studies; Data
Ready to Contribute?
Please email us at email@example.com with a detailed explanation of the article you would like to pitch, a link to your LinkedIn and/or Facebook profile. Please keep in mind the target audience.